OWS Chamber COVID-19 Resource Center
As your Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce continues to monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, we will continue to reassess the best way to serve our business community while taking the appropriate precautions. We have compiled a list of local, state, and federal resources to help us fight the spread of COVID-19.
Member Only Discussion Board Members have the opportunity to join our Facebook Group which is currently focused on helping our businesses during the Coronavirus Pandemic.
City of Oviedo
City of Winter Springs
City of Orlando
Please take a few minutes to fill out the Business Damage Assessments Survey. Your response is important for recovery assistance to our area.
Sign up for daily emails and links from the Florida Chamber of Commerce.
Replay the Orlando Economic Partnership’s COVID-19 webinars.
Florida Chamber of Commerce
Florida Department of Health
Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program
Florida Small Business Development Center
Florida Department of Economic Opportunity
Governor DeSantis’ COVID-19 Executive Orders here
- Keeping Workers Paid and Employed Act
- Florida SBDC Network Announces Changes to the Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Application Process
- Due to the widespread impacts of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and small businesses’ need for emergency capital, the application process for the Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan program has changed. Effective immediately, eligible small businesses interested in applying for the Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan program, a short-term loan designed to help business owners bridge the gap between the time of impact and when the business has secured long-term assistance, should apply for the program through one of two ways:
- Apply online and upload required supporting documentation or
- Download an application, complete it and mail it with the required supporting documentation to the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO) at: Florida Department of Economic Opportunity, C/O Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan, 107 E. Madison Street, MSC-160, Tallahassee FL 32399-4120.
- Reemployment Assistance
Governor DeSantis reminds Floridians that if their employment is negatively impacted because of COVID-19, they may be eligible to receive Reemployment Assistance. Click here for more information.
- Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL), Chairman of the Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship, released a FAQ document in English and in Spanish detailing how small business owners can take advantage of the new Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), a key provision of Rubio’s bipartisan Keeping American Workers Paid and Employed Act that was signed into law as part of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
U.S Chamber of Commerce
The Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives continues to support the chamber community in the wake of the COV ID-19 outbreak. Check their Coronavirus Resource Guide, which is regularly updated with relevant resources.
The National Entrepreneur Center resources here or call 407-420-4848.
Center for Disease Control and Prevention
United States Department of Labor
U.S Small Business Administration
U.S Equal Opportunity Commission
Relief for Student Loan Borrowers
IRS (Coronavirus Tax Relief)
Membership: It has its benefits!
Looking to grow your business and accomplish your professional goals? Membership is the way to do it!
Click below to find out how the OWSRCC can help.